The World's First Deep Learning Supercomputer in a box
Data scientists and artificial intelligence (AI) researchers require accuracy, simplicity, and speed for deep learning success. Faster training and iteration ultimately means faster innovation and faster time to market.
The NVIDIA® DGX-1™ is the world's first purpose-built system for deep learning with fully integrated hardware and software that can be deployed quickly and easily. Its revolutionary performance significantly accelerates training time, making the NVIDIA DGX-1 the world's first deep learning supercomputer in a box.
Infinite Computing for Infinite Opportunities
The NVIDIA DGX-1 is the first system built with groundbreaking NVIDIA Pascal™- powered Tesla® P100 accelerators, interconnected with NVIDIA NVLink™. Pascal was designed as the engine of computers that learn, see, and simulate our world—a world with an infinite appetite for computing.
Supercharge Deep Learning Performance
The NVIDIA DGX-1 software stack includes major deep learning frameworks, the NVIDIA Deep Learning SDK, the DIGITS™ GPU training system, drivers, and CUDA® for rapidly designing deep neural networks (DNN). This powerful system includes access to cloud management services for container creation and deployment, system updates, and an application repository. The combination of these software capabilities running on Pascal-powered Tesla GPUs allows applications to run 12x faster than with previous GPU-accelerated solutions.
MAXIMIZE YOUR DEEP LEARNING INVESTMENT
NVIDIA DGX-1 support provides you with comprehensive system support and access to NVIDIA's cloud management portal to get the most comprehensive services from your system. Streamline deep learning experimentation by leveraging containerized application management, launch jobs, monitor status and get software updates with NVIDIA cloud management.
DGX-1 is available with 1 Year and 3 Year support
- Access to the latest software updates and upgrades
- Direct communication with NVIDIA technical experts
- NVIDIA cloud management: container repository, container management, job scheduling, and system performance monitoring and new software updates
- Searchable knowledge base with how-to articles, application notes and product documentation
- Rapid response and timely issue resolution through support portal and 24x7 phone access
- Lifecycle support for NVIDIA DGX-1 Deep Learning software
- Hardware support, firmware upgrades, diagnostics and remote and onsite resolution of hardware issues
- Next day shipment for replacement parts
||8x Tesla V100
|Performance (Mixed Precision)
||256 GB total system
||Dual 20-core Intel® XEON® E5-2698 v4 2.2 GHz
|NVIDIA CUDA® Cores
|NVIDIA Tensor Cores (on V100 based systems)
||512 GB 2133 MHz DDR4
||4x 1,92 TB SSD RAID 0
||DUAL 10 GbE, 4 IB EDR
||Ubuntu Server Linux OS
DGX-1 Recommended GPU driver
||134 lbs / 60,8 kg
||866 x 444 x 131 mm
||1180 x 730 x 284 mm
|MAX POWER REQUIREMENTS
||10 - 30° C